LinkNoWeed (ORGANIC HERBICIDE) / Product ID: GU-10804
LinkNoWeed (INNOVATION NATURAL ORGANIC HERBICIDE / item#GU-10804)
Registered as Organic Natural FERTILIZER in Taiwan
Fertilizer Classification: Liquid Miscellaneous Organic Fertilizer
Fertilizer Registration Permit Certificate No.: Fertilizer (Organic) No. 0462031
Registration ingredients (In Taiwan): total nitrogen 1.0%, total potassium oxide 1.0%, organic matter 15%
Registered as Organic Natural HERBICIDE: (Exempt EPA pesticide registration in USA)
Actually ingredients: Potassium humate 1%, acetic acid 0.1%, glycerin 0.1%, Sodium Chlorate 23%, water 75.8%, total 100%
✴ Application Directions
- Tea gardens, orchards, flower crop gardens, legume crop gardens, melon gardens, etc
- Used in grass / turf cultivation management
✴ Dilution ratio
- broadleaf weeds diluted 100-150 times
- 50-100 times diluted with Gramineae tip leaf weed
- Red bean / soy defoliant diluted 50 times in Cold zone & Temperate zone. Diluted 100 times in Tropical zone, they must choose when they are sunny
- Spray evenly and thoroughly
- When using, you can add LinkNoPests-PLUS (non-toxic and broad-effects plant protective agent) 1000 times or any other proper Spreader / Sticker (surfactant), to enhance absorb and adhesion, penetration in weeds, improve effectiveness
- Gramineae tip leaf weed: If spray LinkNoWeed diluted 100 times, added with urea, spray evenly and drenched, it will wither on the day of spraying, and completely burn-down after 7~10 days
- Shake in well before use, please mix the sediment components
- LinkNoWeed can be used as red bean / soy defoliant. If farmers use LinkNoWeed instead of Paraquat, they must choose when they are sunny. Red bean plant desiccant, sprayed for 1 to 3 days, the red bean leaves will dry up, can be harvested 7 days after spraying, low toxicity to human and environment, rapid decomposition
Dilution Rate on Red Bean / soy:
Diluted 50 times in Cold zone & Temperate zone
Diluted 100 times in Tropical zone
✴ Precautions for use
- The use of this product may cause serious leaf injury, please avoid spraying on the surface of the crop
- This product is refined from natural plant extracts and is not chemically synthesized. Therefore, there is the sediment is a natural phenomenon
- Do not shake during storage to avoid jar flatulence appearance
- Please place in a cool dry place to avoid sun exposure
Fertilizer can also be weeding!
New organic fertilizers come out to help organic agriculture
It is well known that the invention of Paraquat (herbicides) has exerted great benefits in the management of weeds, saving labor, saving time and money, and is very popular among farmers. The retailed stores also said that herbicides are the bestselling pesticides. The volume accounts for almost half of the turnover. However, after decades of use, many serious consequences have been discovered. Some weeds have developed effective resistance, soil compaction, water pollution, human and animal life threats, and a huge amount of compensation for suspected carcinogens.
The low cost of weeding in Paraquat, is popular among farmers, but the rate of death caused by the misunderstanding ingestion is high, and there is no effective antidote. The medical community has long called for it to be banned in most countries.
After the ban on Paraquat & Glyphosate, although alternative agrochemicals can help weeding, the price is high, which increases the cost of farmers' planting. In order to reduce the burden on farmers, we spent three years researching an organic liquid fertilizer, which can be used not only as an herbicide. It is also organic and non-toxic, and can be used in organic agriculture. The most soil is insufficient for the organic matters in many countries so that the plants do not absorb the fertilizers even if farmers spray various fertilizers. To increase the organic matter of the soil, the choice of using LinkNoWeed natural organic herbicides is the best option.
The use of general chemical herbicides, in addition to pesticide residues will be produced, will also kill the earthworm and probiotics in the soil. If you use LinkNoWeed, you won't have these problems and you can ease the work of weed management.
In recent years, non-toxic agriculture has received great attention, but weed management still has an important issue, and there are pesticide residues after use. Imagine if an herbicide is a non-toxic organic formula, it is a wonderful thing for food safety, the environment, humans and animals.
The mechanism and effect of LinkNoWeed:
It can effectively inhibit the photosynthesis of weeds and destroy chlorophyll, block the nutrients necessary for plant growth and development, and lead to the phenomenon of plants with yellow and fallen leaves.
1. The use of broadleaf weed is 150 times, easy to injury & wilt the leaves. Spray evenly and drenched, it will wither on the day of spraying, and completely burn-down after 5~7 days.
2. Gramineae tip leaf weed 50-100 times, good leaf injury effect. Spray evenly and drenched, withered for about 10 days. If spray LinkNoWeed diluted 100 times, added with urea, spray evenly and drenched, it will wither on the day of spraying, and completely burn-down after 7~10 days.
3. After about half a month, the weeds will grow young leaves, which proves that they are only injury leaf and do not damage the roots.
4. Contains more than 15% organic matter, dilute 1000 times application, can supplement the soil's organic matter and help crops grow. Weeding and soil organic matter supplement.
5. 373 pesticide residues were tested and the results were undetected (ND).
- Minimum Order: 1 KL / 5 drums for official order / Negotiable
- CNF any main ports by ship
- TEL: +886-49-233-7927 (TAIWAN)
- FAX: +886-49-233-7928
Tag: Vegan organic gardening, Garden Organic, Agroecological restoration, Organic horticulture, سماد طبيعي , تصنيف:بستنة عضوية, Οργανικές καλλιέργειες, رده:باغداری ارگانیک, 친환경 원예, जैविक बाग़बानी, Horticultura organica, இயற்கை வேளாண்மை, 有機園藝, 除草劑, Гербициды, Herbicida, Racun rumpai, Herbisida, शाकनाशक, Herbicide, مبيد أعشاب, Herbicide