LinkNoWeed (INNOVATION HERBICIDE) / Product ID: GU-10804
LinkNoWeed (INNOVATION HERBICIDE / item#GU-10804)
Fertilizer Classification: Liquid Miscellaneous Organic Fertilizer
(Remarks: The product is currently registered as organic fertilizer at the time being and will soon be classified as "Unregulated pesticides", which is "Herbicide as the exempted pesticides registration of plant protection material." in Taiwan (The file has been sent pending).
Fertilizer Registration Permit Certificate No.: Fertilizer (Organic) No. 0462031
Registration ingredients: 1.0% total nitrogen, 1.0% total potassium oxide, 15% organic matter.
✴ Application Directions
- Tea gardens, orchards, flower crop gardens, legume crop gardens, melon gardens, etc.
- Used in grass cultivation management.
✴ Dilution ratio
- broadleaf weeds diluted 100-150 times
- 50-100 times diluted with Gramineae tip leaf weed
- Spray evenly and thoroughly
- When using, you can add LinkNoPests-PLUS (non-toxic and broad-effects pest protective agent) 1000 times for enhance stick-spreading.
- Gramineae tip leaf weed: If spray LinkNoWeed diluted 100 times, added with urea, spray evenly and drenched, withered for about 7 days.
- Shake in well before use, please mix the sediment components.
✴ Precautions for use
- The use of this product may cause serious leaf injury, please avoid spraying on the surface of the crop.
- This product is refined from natural plant minerals and is not chemically synthesized. Therefore, precipitation is a natural phenomenon.
- Do not shake during storage to avoid crucible
- Please place in a cool dry place to avoid sun exposure
Fertilizer can also be weeding!
New organic fertilizers come out to help organic agriculture
It is well known that the invention of Paraquat (herbicides) has exerted great benefits in the management of weeds, saving labor, saving time and money, and is very popular among farmers. The retailed stores also said that herbicides are the bestselling pesticides. The volume accounts for almost half of the turnover. However, after decades of use, many serious consequences have been discovered. Some weeds have developed effective resistance, soil compaction, water pollution, human and animal life threats, and a huge amount of compensation for suspected carcinogens.
The low cost of weeding in Paraquat, is popular among farmers, but the rate of death caused by the misunderstanding ingestion is high, and there is no effective antidote. The medical community has long called for it to be banned in most countries.
After the ban on Paraquat, although alternative agrochemicals can help weeding, the price is high, which increases the cost of farmers' planting. In order to reduce the burden on farmers, we spent three years researching an organic liquid fertilizer, which can not only be used as an herbicide. It is also organic and non-toxic, and can be used in organic agriculture.
In recent years, non-toxic agriculture has received great attention, but weed management still has an important issue, and there are pesticide residues after use. Imagine if an herbicide is a non-toxic organic formula, it is a wonderful thing for food safety, the environment, humans and animals.
The mechanism and effect of LinkNoWeed:
It can effectively inhibit the photosynthesis of weeds and destroy chlorophyll, block the nutrients necessary for plant growth and development, and lead to the phenomenon of plants with yellow and fallen leaves.
- Minimum Order: 1 KL / 5 drums for official order / Negotiable
- CNF any main ports by ship
- TEL: +886-49-233-7927 (TAIWAN)
- FAX: +886-49-233-7928
Tag: Vegan organic gardening, Garden Organic, Agroecological restoration, Organic horticulture, سماد طبيعي , تصنيف:بستنة عضوية, Οργανικές καλλιέργειες, رده:باغداری ارگانیک, 친환경 원예, जैविक बाग़बानी, Horticultura organica, இயற்கை வேளாண்மை, 有機園藝, 除草劑, Гербициды, Herbicida, Racun rumpai, Herbisida, शाकनाशक, Herbicide, مبيد أعشاب, Herbicide